Alerts Designed For Your Needs
Works best for steady traffic. Setup Google Analytics alert by choosing metrics to track and we'll do the rest. Statistically Significant Alerts.
What if you already know your traffic and conversions patterns? Choose precisely under what conditions you'll want to get notifications. More about Custom Alerts.
Features Designed For Your Success
Easy Alert Setup
- Your most crucial Analytics metrics;
- Advanced filtering for specific needs;
- Webhooks support with other advanced options.
Reports & Notifications
- Notifications under traffic glitch;
- Notifications with your specified filters;
- Weekly overview reports.
Everything In One Place
- Connect Google account once;
- See all your alerts in one place;
- Manage alerts independently.
Weekly Overview Reports
Weekly Overview Report will help you to monitor your most important metrics in a non-intrusive way.
Get a summary of your traffic every Monday. Customize and choose the metrics you want to see.
Send report directly to your client.
- Basic tracking for Sessions, Pageviews, and Users;
- Advanced metrics like Sessions Per User and Goal Completion;
- Custom email / timezone for your personal report.
Automated Tracking 24/7
3 Promises About Your Privacy
- We never store your Analytics data on the server — each time it is fetched from Google servers via read-only access;
- We never sell your data — we're running a SAAS project with a clearly defined business model;
- We never use your email for automated marketing — each letter is either a transactional, either hand-crafted.
Understand Your Project Better
Find traffic anomalies
A standard alert will check your chosen metrics and will notify you if they change in a statistically significant way.
Real-time alerts allow you to take action right now if you find that something unusual is happening.
Gain Competitive Advantage
Examples From Current Customers
If your e-shop tracks purchases as Google Analytics Goals, setup an alert and stay informed (via email or webhook) if last day purchases were lower than usual.
Link building strategy
After making a link partnership with other business, you can check how much traffic they're sending back to you and setup an alert if it's far below your expectations.
Check your weekly goals
With a weekly overview, you can quickly check whenever your KPIs are in good shape.
Track your referrals
Setup custom alert to check how much traffic your link sharing partner is sending to you.